MDSB Birthday Box Review

My Dream Sample Box 
Birthday Box and Handcrafted Mini!
 

Welp, she's done it again. Holly has managed to pack another incredible box! She's really outdone herself this time.. This has got to be my all time favorite box from MDSB! I've missed the last few months just because I needed to take a break but I decided to give in and treat myself to a birthday present since I had been so good. :) What I was after was the Pink-A-Licious Handcrafted Mighty once I got a look at the 'Sneak Peak' pictures on MDSB's Facebook page. There were some really cute and fun samples I hadn't got to try yet. Not to mention it was to help support Breast Cancer Awareness which is always an added bonus! But alas... they were sold out! A bittersweet tragedy indeed. So after scrolling through the different categories of boxes I decided to go with the birthday box considering I had just celebrated my 27th a few days prior. I thought at the time that I was settling on the box I picked when in fact I got the best box I've ever bought! It was great because there's no certain theme requirement so Holly got to pack in all different kinds of samples, handcrafted and masters. I had so much fun unboxing my birthday box and handcrafted mini! My favorite part was opening them with my son. He loves to help open packages, so when he saw that brightly colored birthday box and then all of the little presents inside it he got soooo excited! He kept saying "Mmmmm, smells goooood!" He had to smell each and every sample in the box, scented or not. He cracks me up lol :) Anyway, for those of you who have never heard of My Dream Sample Box, what it is is a sample box company. Sample boxes are... well basically, boxes filled with samples sent into the company by independent reps and home based business's. Samples include makeup, candles, jewelry, bath & beauty products, edibles, and sooooo much more! MDSB offers a monthly themed box. The box themes mostly coordinate to any approaching holiday. For example February's box usually relates to Valentines Day, April's box is Easter themed, and so on. The boxes are separated into 3 categories masters boxes, handcrafted boxes, and kiddo boxes. Masters meaning direct sales companies i.e. Gold Canyon, Thirty-One, Avon, Pampered Chef, Mary-Kay, etc. Handcrafted meaning home based business's. They also come in a variety of sizes. The masters comes in the regular size and a mini version. The handcrafted comes in mini, mighty, and mega sizes. The kiddo's box comes in a regular and mini size and includes a boy, girl, or combo version. The price's range anywhere from $10.50-$40.50 depending on the size you get and prices are consistent unlike some other companies I know.. I've been buying boxes from MDSB for about a year now. In that year I've purchased sample boxes from 4 other companies besides this one. So I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that MDSB really is elite in the sample box business.. You just can't buy the TLC Holly puts into her boxes. Believe me, I've tried. Epic failure. In fact, a few companies have lost me as a customer because of their lack of quality and professionalism. A lot of the credit goes to the sponsors over at MDSB. if it weren't for them there would be no MDSB so they deserve a HUGE shout out! SHOUT OUT! :D They really are some great people and I'm happy to say a few are friends. If you're in the market for a great gift or even looking to do a little self pampering, definitely look into a sample box. Opening one is like a little mini Christmas you won't wanna share with anyone else! :)

 *My Top 10 Picks!*

 


No comments:

Post a Comment