Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies!

Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

 


-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving    -Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies

 


I recieved this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own. This is me getting ready to munch on my Quaker cookie :) It was delicious and with coupons I will be buying a box in the future! This is a great snack for the kids to help curve their appetites until dinner :) I will be highly recommending these to my mom friends and I also recommend them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment